- The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died on the cross, rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- That without Jesus, all people everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God. All of us need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross - the only way to God.
- Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.