Our call is to love God, love one another, and love our World. We are fulfilling this call through a myriad of ways:
- We give thanks to our local public servants (police, fire, school) by providing a Thanksgiving Dinner in their honor the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
- Food Box Ministry. Our church family meets in December and assembles over 100 food boxes with enough food to feed a needy family for two weeks through the holidays.
- Our youth and women's groups strive to love the homeless by crotcheting sleeping mats and warm hats.
- We help support the work of individual missionaries who are personally connected to our church serving in Eastern and Central Europe, as well as in Poland.
- We give a percentage of all tithes to the Cooperative Program of the International Mission Board which employs over 5,000 missionaries serving in over 140 countries around the world.
- We give a portion of our tithes to help support disaster relief work, pastor training and childhood ministries throughout the Northwest, as well as throughout North America.